Today's cryptocurrency news, October 27th 2018
Bitcoin even at 6408
Ethereum down slightly at 200
XRP even at 45 cents
Australian post office debuts Digital iD
Chinese arbitration court declares cryptocurrencies "property with economic value"
Alibaba expands BaaS
XRPunited launches as first XRP backed crypto exchange
Visa doesn't view crypto as a threat
- Massive Institution in Australia Fuels Bitcoin Adoption for 11 Million People – The Daily Hodl — The country’s post office is offering a new digital identity service called Digital iD
- Chinese Court States Bitcoin is “Property of Economic Value” | CryptoSlate — Shenzhen Court of International Arbitration ruled cryptocurrencies must be legally protected as a property with “economic values.”
- Alibaba Offers its Blockchain Product to the Rest of the World • Live Bitcoin News — Major e-commerce giant, Alibaba, is expanding its Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) product to the rest of Asia, the U.S. and to Europe
- Visa CEO: Crypto is Not a Big Threat But if Needed, We Will Support it — the company could support crypto in the future if the global market moves in the direction of embracing consensus currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- The First XRP-Based Crypto Exchange Has Been Launched: XRP United | UseTheBitcoin