Today's Cryptocurrency and Blockchain news
Bitcoin is down 1% at $4,087
XRP is down 2% at 36 cents
Ethereum down 3.5% at $114
Stellar Lumens shows a 500% increase in users in the last 6 months.
Neo has announced NEO-FS a distributed file storage network.
Huawei Cloud, part of Huawei Global announces the launch of its blockchain service.
Representatives from several crypto ETFs had a meeting with the SEC.
- US SEC Officials Meet With Bitcoin ETF Teams to Discuss ETF Feasibility | CryptoGlobe
- Stellar Registers 500% Increase in Active Accounts During the Last 6 Months - Ethereum World News
- NEO Announces 'NeoFS' Distributed File Storage, Competing with Dropbox and Amazon S3 | CryptoSlate
- Crypto Custody? State Street Is Waiting on a Client Shift, Exec Says - CoinDesk — Site exclusive
- Huawei Cloud Announces Global Launch of its Blockchain Services
- Ripple’s Dan Morgan: ‘We See the Biggest Appetite in Asian Markets’ | CryptoGlobe — Site exclusive