Cryptocurrency and blockchain news for today, December 3, 2018.
G20 on Crypto.
GM drives with blockchain.
Calastone migrates fund trading clearing services to blockchain in May.
HBUS goes billboard on Coinbase.
- G20 Countries to Regulate Cryptocurrencies in Line with FATF Standards
- GM Patent Touts Blockchain As Data Solution for Self-Driving Cars - CoinDesk
- UK-Based Global Funds Network Calastone to Switch Entire System to Blockchain in May
- Live From Seoul: OKEx Announces Crypto Perpetual Swaps at NextGen Conference
- HBUS Calls Out Coinbase In First-Ever Billboard Campaign By A U.S. Exchange