Today's cryptocurrency headlines
Bitcoin is down 2% at $3,331
XRP is down 2% at 29 cents
Ethereum is up .5% at $87
Internet court in Hangzhou looks to blockchain to fight the piracy of online writers.
Power Ledger in Australia launches trial allowing residents to trade solar power on blockchain.
KFC restaurants in venezuaela will being accepting payments in Dash next week.
Gazprom bank is reportedly working to implement a crypto assets service.
- Gazprom Banking Department Announces Launch of Crypto Trading Service for 2019 | BTCMANAGER
- Fast Food Giant KFC Accepts Cryptocurrency Dash in Venezuela | The Daily Hodl
- Australia: Power Ledger’s Blockchain Energy Service is Live in Fremantle
- Chinese Internet Court Uses Blockchain to Protect Online Writer’s Intellectual Property
- MasterCard Files Patent Application to Make Blockchain-Based Transactions Anonymous — site exclusive