Bitcoin is down 5% at $3,829
XRP is down 6% at 34 cents
Ethereum is down 3% at $110
Israel’s central bank is polling the public for input into the Israeli crypto regulation initiative.
The Japanese banking giant SBI is adding Bitcoin, XRP and Ethereum to their new crypto exchange VCTRADE.
The Bitmain IPO has suffered a major setback at the hands of the Hong Kong regulator as the crypto firm was declared immature.
A bipartisan bill has been introduced to congress to prevent over-regulation in the crypto space.
The Bakkt B itcoin futures market may get postponed again.
- Crypto Assets to Be Regulated Differently in the US, Potential Impact on Industry
- Launch of Bakkt Bitcoin Futures Market May Get Postponed Again - CoinDesk
- Bitmain IPO Suffers Major Setback as Hong Kong Regulator Declares Crypto Firms “Immature” | BTCMANAGER
- Edit Episode - Fireside
- Japanese Giant SBI Adds Bitcoin, XRP and Ethereum to New Crypto Exchange, Ripple Partner Plans to Expose 23 Million People to Cryptocurrency | The Daily Hodl
- Israel’s Central Bank Seeks Public Input in Crypto Regulation Initiative