Today's blockchain and cryptocurrency news.
Bitcoin is up 3% at $3,720
XRP is up 2.6% 33 cents
Ethereum up 3.6% at $124
Those are your leaders by market cap
Wyoming is taking another step to attract blockchain businesses. They have introduced a bill that clarifys the legal position of digital assets as well as offers digital asset custody through banks.
Coinstar is adding bitcoin to the list of options for change conversion through a partnership with Coinme.
The LTO network and IBM watson are teaming up to help take a load off of the Dutch criminal justice system.
The Stock Exchange of Thailand is exploring the possibility of offering a new digital assets exchange.
- Wyoming Introduces Bill Offering Cryptocurrencies Legal Clarity To Attract Blockchain Business
- Crypto Hits the Mainstream: Shoppers Can Now Buy Bitcoin at US Supermarkets | The Daily Hodl
- LTO Network and IBM Watson to Ease Administrative Burden for Dutch Criminal Justice System | UseTheBitcoin
- Thai Stock Exchange Plans to Launch a Token Trading Platform - CoinDesk
- Venezuela Could Set New Precedent for Bitcoin as a Medium of Exchange | CryptoSlate — Site Exclusive