Today's cryptocurrency and blockchain headlines
Bitcoin is up slightly at $3,435
XRP is up slightly at 30 cents
Ethereum is up 1% at $103
IBM has partnered with Pacific International lines putting an electronic bill of Lading on the blockchain to ship oranges.
Ethereum developers are evaluating a limit on high-high-powerd ASIC miners.
HOSHO, a smart contract has had to let go of 80% of its staff.
A 2016 case in Florida has come back to the courts for a man illegally transmitting and laundering unregulated bitcoin.
Coinbase’s director of Data Science and Risk is departing the company after 3.5 years to start something new.
- IBM puts literal oranges on the blockchain - The Block
- Ethereum Developers Delay Mining Algorithm Change for Code Audit - CoinDesk
- Coinbase's Director of Data Science and Risk Leaves to 'Build From Scratch' - CoinDesk
- Smart Contract Auditor Lets Go 80% of Staff in Crypto Winter Cutbacks - CoinDesk
- Court ruling paves way to arrest unregulated Bitcoin sales | Miami Herald