Today's blockchain and cryptocurrency headlines
Bitcoin is up 6% at $3,628
XRP is up 5% at 31 cents
Ethereum is up 10% at $118
A UK secondary school team has taken the third place prize at the Barclays sponsored blockchain interoperability hackathon in London.
Ripple has announced the addition of 11 new schools to its university blockchain research initiative.
Child exploitation material uploaded to the BSV platform.
The Canadian exchange QuadrigaCX has drawn the attention of the cryptoverse.
- Ripple to Sponsor Blockchain Activity in 11 Universities
- High School Team Places Third in Barclays Blockchain Challenge Event - CoinDesk
- Funds Were Moving From QuadrigaCX Right Before Its Collapse - CoinDesk
- Craig Wright Defiant After Child Exploitation Images Found On BSV Blockchain - ETHNews.com
- Indian Hospital Releases Details About QuadrigaCX CEO's Death - CoinDesk — More on QuadrigaCX
- QuadrigaCX granted creditor protection while it searches for $250M in cryptocurrency | CBC News — Still more on QuadrigaCX
- QuadrigaCX likely lacked any ETH cold wallets, per report - The Block — QuadrigaCX on The Block