Today's blockchain and cryptocurrency news:
Bitcoin is down slightly at $3,806
XRP is down 2% at 31 cents
and Ethereum down 2% at $130
At the recent agriculture summit in Paris, Macron called for exploring blockchain to improve traceability of agriculture products.
A recent audit has shown the QuadrigaCX cold wallets have been empty since April of 2018.
Thai SEC steps back on coins allowed for ICOs, and base pairs.
Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey shows off his Casa Node.
- Quadriga Crypto Mystery Deepens With `Cold Wallets' Found Empty - Bloomberg
- Déclaration de M. Emmanuel Macron, Président de la République, sur la politique agricole commune, à Paris le 23 février 2019. - vie-publique.fr
- Thai SEC Bans Three Cryptocurrencies from ICO Investment, Trading Pairs - CoinDesk
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey Shows Off His (Casa) Bitcoin Full Node - Bitcoinist.com
- Thailand SEC Makes Bizarre Crypto Announcement Ahead of Heated Crucial Elections