Today's cryptocurrency and blockchain news
Bitcoin is holding at $3,803
XRP is even at 31 cents
and Ethereum is even at $131
Those are your leaders by market cap
The largest Saudi ATM provider, Alhamrani Universal, has collaborated with the blockchain identity platform ShoCard to develop a blockchain based biometric ATM.
Ripple has won a small victory in a class action lawsuit—a judge ruled this week that the class action lawsuit must remain in federal court.
Circle seeks 250 million in additional funding.
Germany sets date to establish a national crypto strategy.
- XRP Now Officially Supported on Tim Draper-Backed Crypto Exchange Coinhako
- Germany Follows Russia: Government To Outline Crypto Strategy by Mid-2019
- Major Saudi ATM Provider Partners With Blockchain Identity Platform
- Ripple Scores Minor Victory in US Securities Class Action - CoinDesk
- Crypto Startup Circle Seeking $250 Million in New Funding — The Information