Bitcoin is up 1% at $3,756
XRP is up 2% at 30 cents
and Ethereum is up 3% at $128
Today's cryptocurrency and blockchain news
Ernst and Young is looking to make your crypto taxes easier with a new accounting tool.
Tether is launching a new version of its USDT stablecoin on Tron.
Pantera capital, and the Yale-University backed Paradigm investing in Tagomi.
Two developers have successfully sent a Bitcoin lightning payment over radio waves.
- TRON-Tether Collaboration: USDT Stablecoin Will Launch on TRX Blockchain
- Pantera and Yale-backed Paradigm get behind crypto broker in new fundraising round - The Block
- EY Aims to Make It Easier to Calculate Crypto Taxes With New Tool - CoinDesk
- Bitcoin Coders Send International Lightning Payment Over Ham Radio - CoinDesk
- Tether to Launch New Version of USDT Stablecoin on Tron Blockchain - CoinDesk