Today's cryptocurrency and blockchain news
Bitcoin is up 3.5% at $3,975
XRP is up 2.3% at 31 cents
and Ethereum is up 6.5% at $140
Bittrex has cancelled its initial exchange offering of the Raid token.
Japan is set to hold its first-ever trial involving cryptocurrency cyber-theft.
CBOE effectively de-lists its bitcoin futures.
Bitcoin daily trading volume has topped 11 billion for the first time in nearly a year.
- Chicago Board Options Exchange Delists Bitcoin Futures | CryptoSlate
- Bitcoin Trading Volume Tops $11 Billion For First Time In Nearly a Year - CoinDesk
- Google Trends: Altcoin-Related Search Volume Just Outnumbered Late 2017's Numbers — Bullish Sign?
- Japan to Hold First Ever Trial Over Crypto Hacking Losses - CoinDesk
- 'No Change' to Bitcoin Futures Plans, CME Says, as Cboe Pulls Back - CoinDesk
- Bittrex Exchange Nixes RAID Token Sale at 11th Hour - CoinDesk