Today's blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Bitcoin is down 1.6% at $3,958
XRP is down 1.5% at 31 cents
and Ethereum is down 3.5% at $137
Blockdata study on cross-border remittance shows blockchain transfers are 388 times faster.
A Coindesk editor used an RFID chip to turn her hand into a bitcoin wallet.
The US considers sanctions that prohibit Visa and Mastercard from processing transactions in Venezuela.
Riot blockchain set to launch a regulated crypto exchange in the US.
- Blockchain is disrupting the $700 billion remittance industry
- I'm Turning My Hand Into a Bitcoin Wallet | CoinDesk - YouTube
- Riot Blockchain to Launch Regulated Crypto Exchange in the US - CoinDesk
- U.S. Weighs Curbs on Venezuela Transaction Processing - Bloomberg
- Blockchain Transfers Are 388 Times Faster Than Mainstream Remittance Services | U.Today