Bitcoin is down slightly at $3,966
XRP is down 1% at 30 cents
and Ethereum is down .5% at $135
Bitwise asset management claims that 95% of all reported trading volumes on un-regualated exchanges is faked.
Vietnam is reportedly on the verge of releasing a fully-authorized cryptocurrency exchange.
The swiss government is set to apply federal law to the domestic distributed ledger technology space.
Blockchain technology is being tested by the US department of Health and Human Services to track unaccompanied children in federal custody.
- Bitcoin Futures Volume Is More Significant Than You Think, Bitwise Says - CoinDesk
- Vietnam to Soon Have a Fully-Authorized Cryptocurrency Exchange
- Swiss Government Set to Apply Federal Law to Domestic DLT Space – BTCMANAGER
- Federal Council initiates consultation on improving framework conditions for blockchain/DLT
- US: Blockchain Being Tested to Track Unaccompanied Children – BTCMANAGER
- HHS Testing Blockchain to Track Unaccompanied Minors – MeriTalk
- Twitch Quietly Stops Accepting Cryptocurrency Payments — site exclusive
- Netherlands: Gov’t-Backed Odyssey Hackathon to Explore Use of Blockchain, AI in Energy, Digital Identity and More - Coinjournal — site exclusive