Today's blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Bitcoin is down .5% at $4,112
XRP is up 1% at 30 cents
and Ethereum is down 2.5% at $139
The Universal Protocol Alliance launching a Euro-pegged stablecoin next month with a potential 8% annual return.
XMR.TO, a privacy service for bitcoin transactions, will no longer serve US customers.
Federal Bank, a leading private sector bank in India, has announced that it has partnered with Ripple
Japan’s largest railway company has received a proposal for a new crypto payment system for transport card.
- Breaking: Ripple Just Signed A Deal With Leading Indian Bank "Federal Bank" To Speed Up International Remittances
- Japan’s Largest Railway Company Considers New Crypto Payment System for Transport Cards
- World Bank Praises Ripple and XRP-Based xRapid, Says Technology Could Transform Cross-Border Payments | The Daily Hodl
- Bittrex-Backed Euro Stablecoin Can Be Staked for 8% Interest - CoinDesk
- XMR.to not serving US customers for the time being : Monero