Today's cryptocurrency and blockchain news
Bitcoin is up slightly at $5,070
XRP is up slightly at 32 cents
and Ethereum up slightly at $163
Top gainers in the last 24 hours:
Storj up 13%
The IMF and the World Bank have launched a private blockchain and a cryptocurrency to study the inner workings of crypto.
The LA Times has signed on as a verified Brave browser publication.
The Faketoshi saga continued this week on Twitter.
A newly passed act in France will allow life insurance providers to invest in cryptocurrencies and tokens.
- Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao Considers Delisting BSV Because of Founder’s Behavior
- IMF and World Bank explore crypto merits with blockchain project | Financial Times
- LA Times begins accepting crypto tips as a verified Brave Browser publisher | CryptoSlate
- The $2 Trillion French Life Insurance Market Can Now Invest in Crypto
- Craig Wright to sue Twitter critics for defamation, Binance CEO threatens to delist Bitcoin SV | CryptoSlate
- IMF Launches Private Blockchain-Based 'Crypto' After Bashing Bitcoin | NewsBTC