Today's blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Bitcoin is up 1% at $11,950
XRP is up 2% at 41 cents
and Ethereum is up 1% at $307
Top gainers in the last 24 hours:
Chainlink up 51%
Hydro up 20%
Hxro up 20%
Viberate up 20%
Binance may be looking to list Facebook’s Libra.
Henry Kravis, a co-founder of KKR & Co has invested in the crypto-oriented fund ParaFi capital.
Goldman Sachs still believe they can play a role in crypto disruption.
Iranian authorities have blamed an unusual rise in electricity consumption in the country on cryptocurrency miners.
- « Chez Goldman Sachs, nous n'anticipons pas de crise financière majeure en 2020 » | Les Echos — En Francais
- The Bitcoin Bite: Iran Says Power Grid Hit By Cryptocurrency-Mining Surge
- KKR’s Kravis Invests in His Former Credit Analyst's Crypto Fund - Bloomberg
- Goldman Sachs could 'absolutely' play a role in crypto disruption, CEO says - The Block
- Binance Talking to Facebook About Libra Listing: Reports - CoinDesk