Todays cryptocurrency and blockchain news
Bitcoin is down 3% at $11,299
XRP is down 3% at 33 cents
and Ethereum is down 3% at $266
Top gainers in the last 24 hours:
Populous up 21%
Ethos up 18%
Zclassic up 17%
A Bitcoin Ponzi Scheme mastermind has had his house burned down and looted by an angry mob.
The IRS has confirmed that it has trained staff on finding crypto wallets.
Monroe college in New York City is under a ransomware attack.
Binance has destroyed $26 million dollars worth of its team’s Binance coin token.
- IRS Confirms It Trained Staff on Finding Crypto Wallets - CoinDesk
- Binance Completes 8th Quarterly BNB Burn – Binance
- 2019-25765_TNTDocs_CI-Cyber-Crimes_PDFONLY.pdf - Google Drive — (Also, this deck is awful right?)
- Angry mob burns down home of suspected Bitcoin swindler - The Verge
- Monroe College Hit With Ransomware, $2 Million Demanded