Today's blockchain and cryptocurrency headlines
Bitcoin is up half a % at $10,572
XRP is up 3.5% at 33 cents
and Ethereum is up 2% at $225
Top gainers in the last 24 hours:
Melon up 28%
PumaPay up 22%
and Bitcoin SV up 21%
The US Government has seized $19 million worth of bitcoin in a dark web drug operation.
The President of Deutsche Bundesbank has spoken out in favor of Facebook’s Libra
Bitso has received its DLT license from the Gibraltar Financial Services Commission.
A person unaffiliated with Samsung is reportedly trying to trademark "Samsung Coin" in South Korea
Dmitri Vasilev the former CEO of the exchange WEX was arrested yesterday in Italy.
- US authorities seize $19 million worth of bitcoins in dark web drug probe - The Block
- ECB's Weidmann: Should be vigilant about stablecoins but not alarmed - Reuters
- Bitso: the first regulated platform in LatAm - Bitso (EN)
- Ex-CEO of BTC-e Exchange’s Spin-Off WEX Is Arrested in Italy
- Someone Is Trying to Trademark 'Samsung Coin.' It's Not Samsung - CoinDesk