Todays blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Bitcoin even at 11,780
Ethereum down 2% at $230
XRP up 4% at .32
Top gainers in the last 24 hours
Digibyte, up 18%
Zclassic, up 18%
Partcl, up 17%
The Federal Reserve has decided it must develop a new interbank system of real-time settlements.
The UN Security Council North Korea Sanctions Committee said that hackers from North Korea stole up to $2 Billion to fund North Korea’s weapons programs.
Facebook has hired Susan Zook of Main Street Consulting to help it lobby for Libra.
Libra faces data privacy concerns.
- Samsung Now Offering 17 Crypto Apps in Blockchain Keystore - CoinDesk
- US Federal Reserve Launching Payment System, Crypto Bulls Nonplussed
- North Korea Stole $2 Billion in Cryptocurrency From Exchanges, Says UN
- Facebook Hires US Senator's Former Aide to Lobby for Libra Cryptocurrency - CoinDesk
- Global Regulators Warn on Privacy Risks of Facebook's Libra - CoinDesk