Todays blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Bitcoin is up slightly at $11,439
XRP is up 1.5% at 30 cents
and Ethereum is up 2.7% at $210
Those are your leaders by market cap
Top gainers in the last 24 hours:
Dent up 21%
Zclassic up 17%
and Dock up 27%
IBM has filed a patent for a blockchain based web browser.
A senior official at China’s central bank announced that their central bank digital currency is ready.
Etihad Airways has partnered with a Winding Tree for internal information systems.
Coinbase has released a detailed look at how it foiled a large scale, highly sophisticated attack.
- IBM Files Patent for a Blockchain-Based Web Browser - CoinDesk
- Etihad Airways Integrates Travel-Focused Blockchain Platform Winding Tree
- Responding to Firefox 0-days in the wild - The Coinbase Blog
- China's central bank digital currency is "ready" after 5 years of development - The Block
- Emirates' Etihad partners with Swiss blockchain platform Winding Tree - Reuters