Today's blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Bitcoin is up 1.5% at $10,334
XRP is up 2% at 26 cents
and Ethereum is up half a percent at $185
Top gainers in the last 24 hours:
Syscoin up 30%
PumaPay up 23%
and Dent up 23%
Crypto miniing hardware and softwaare company Coinmine has reported a 2.5 million seed round of financing.
A blockchain war-game called Fumblechain was introduced at the Black Hat InfoSecurity event.
Poloniex is removing 23 crypto trading pairs due to low volume.
Biance is opening Binance US sometime before November.
Australian tax office has distributed letters and will be fining pensioners and investors who have invested the majority of their retirement funds in cryptocurrencies.
- Warnings issued to Aussies betting 90% of retirement funds on crypto | Micky
- Binance to Launch U.S. Division Before November on Cheddar
- Poloniex exchange removing 23 crypto trading pairs, citing ‘low volume’ - The Block
- Meet FumbleChain, the Deliberately Flawed Blockchain - CoinDesk
- Crypto Miner Company CoinMine Scores $2.5 Million in Seed Round - CoinDesk