Today's blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Bitcoin is down 4% at $10,426
XRP is up slightly at 25 cents
and Ethereum is down 2% at $173
Top gainers in the last 24 hours:
Bytecoin up 23%
and Augur up 22%
The US Energy Department plans to run a trial with the Factom Blockchain to secure the national power grid.
There’s a unique cryptominig malware distribution scheme targeting university students.
Apple’s vice president Jennifer Bailey talked crypto with CNN.
New whale wallet holds over 94,000 bitcoins.
Malta finance regulators are promising to actively monitor crypto firms to prevent any sort of money laundering
- Bitcoins worth $1 billion just moved to an unknown wallet - The Block
- Malta finance regulator to ‘actively monitor’ crypto firms to prevent money laundering - The Block
- How to avoid downloading a textbook or essay with a virus | Kaspersky official blog
- Apple Exec Says Cryptocurrency ‘Interesting’ — Has Long-Term Potential By Cointelegraph
- US Energy Department Funds Trial of Factom Blockchain to Secure Power Grid - CoinDesk