Today's blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Bitcoin is down 1% at $10,423
XRP is down 1% at 25 cents
and Ethereum is down slightly at $171
Top gainers in the last 24 hours:
Bytecoin up 23%
and Augur up 22%
The test-net launch date for ethereum’s new upgrade Istanbul has been set around the second of october.
Satoshi’s treasure is headed to North American college campuses this fall.
The PBOC is moving ahead with its Libra competitor, and hopes to beat the facebook project to the market.
Jed mcCaleb loaded 100 million XRP into his wallet—may be poised to unload.
- 100M XRP Has Just Been Transferred to Former Ripple CTO - BeInCrypto
- Alibaba, Tencent, Five Others To Receive First Chinese Government Cryptocurrency
- A Bitcoin Treasure Hunt Is Coming to College Campuses This Fall - CoinDesk
- China's Crypto Competitor Is Being Built in a Secret Office with Restricted Access - CoinDesk
- Ethereum Picks Early October for Testnet Activation of Istanbul Hard Fork - CoinDesk