Bitcoin is down half a percent at $10,271
XRP is up 1.7% at 26 cents
and Ethereum is up half a percent at $180
Top gainers in the last 24 hours:
Monacoin up 31%
Bytecoin up 25%
and Aragon up 24%
The Libra Association chief has said that Libra stable coin is scheduled to launch by the end of 2020.
Germany is denouncing Libra saying they will block market-relevant private stable coins from the country.
Square is apparently looking to roll out free stock trades on Cash App.
Bitcoin is headed to the premier league as part of a brand partnership with sportsbet & Watford FC.
Coinme, the company behind the crypto ATMs and kiosks raised 1.5 million.
- Libra stablecoin scheduled to launch by end of 2020, says Libra Association chief - The Block
- Germany takes aim at Facebook Libra; plans to block private stablecoins - The Block
- Jack Dorsey's Square Is Testing a New Free Stock-Trading Service - Bloomberg
- Premier League soccer team will sport Bitcoin logo on jersey - The Block
- Largest Bitcoin ATM Network Coinme Raises New Funding from Ripple's Xpring - CoinDesk