Today's blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Bitcoin is up .5% at $10,020
XRP is down 3% at 27 cents
and Ethereum is down 2% at $210
Top gainers in the last 24 hours:
Ripio Credit Network up 30%
Puma Pay up 22%
and Ambrosus, up 20%
Venezuela’s president nicolas madura has mandated that the petro must be used in funding an ongoing social housing initative.
JP Morgan’s IIN has onboarded its first singapore based bank—the OCBC.
Patrick Byrne, the former CEO of overstock.com has put 90 million into gold, silver and "two flavors of crypto".
The US House financial services committee is set to question the SEC about crypto and Facebook’s Libra this week.
the US attorney’s office has indicted two men for hacking Ether Delta in late 2017.
- Two suspects in EtherDelta hack indicted by U.S. authorities - The Block
- SEC Chair, Commissioners to Talk Crypto at Congress Hearing Next Week - CoinDesk
- Byrne Sells Overstock Stake to Buy Crypto and Battle 'Deep State' - CoinDesk
- Venezuela's Maduro Mandates Petro Use in Funding of Housing Project - CoinDesk
- First Singapore Bank Joins JPMorgan's Blockchain Payments Initiative - CoinDesk