Today's blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Bitcoin is down 5% at $7,990
XRP is down 3% at 24 cents
and Ethereum is down 2% at $165
Top gainers in the last 24 hours:
Eidoo up 37%
Dentacoin up 15%
The CEO of KIK, Ted Livingston is vowing to fight the SEC over the KIN crypto until "We don’t have a dollar left.”
The Unilever digital ad buying blockchain pilot program with IBM has produced positive results.
Binance is launching a staking platform.
Binance aided the UK police in their investigation of a 51 million pound fraud.
Medici Ventures has invested 2 million dollars into the blockchain based identity firm Evernym.
- Kik CEO vows to fight SEC over Kin crypto until 'we don't have a dollar left' - The Block
- Unilever's blockchain pilot program with IBM reportedly yields positive results - The Block
- Binance launches staking platform with 8 assets - The Block
- Binance says it helped UK police investigate a $51 million fraud - The Block
- Overstock's Venture Arm Invests $2 Million in Blockchain ID Firm - CoinDesk
- Unilever encouraged by blockchain ad-buying pilot