It’s 8:00am eastern October 26th and this is your Daily Crypto Report.
Bitcoin is up 20% at $9,217
XRP is up 3% 29 cents
and Ethereum is up 8% at $181
Top gainers in the last 24 hours:
EthLend up 54%
Bytom up 37%
Populos up 37%
and DMarket up 36%
China’s president Xi praised blockchain and called China to accelerate the standardization of blockchain technology.
Polish police have arrested Ivan Molina Lee, the president of crypto capital on accusations of money laundering.
The World Economic Forum has launched a blockchain initiative, aimed at responsible sourcing of metals.
A nuclear scientist in Russia is set to serve 3 years in prison for using government equipment to mine Bitcoin.
- China's President Xi Jinping wants the country to 'take the leading position' in blockchain - The Block
- Final Russian Nuclear Scientist Sentenced Over Illicit Crypto Mining - CoinDesk
- World Economic Forum to build blockchain platform for responsible sourcing of metals - The Block
- Cash App adds stock trading - The Block
- Polish Police Arrest Head of Payment Processor Tied to Bitfinex Crypto Exchange - CoinDesk