Today's blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Bitcoin is up 0.5% at $8,850
XRP is up 1.5% at 28 cents
and Ethereum is up 1% at $184
Top gainers in the last 24 hours:
Dentacoin, up 15%
The US Customs and Border Protection is set to track Canadian oil and natural gas imports using blockchain.
Chinese police have arrested former Bitmain employee Yang Zuoxing—who is the CEO of its rival company MicroBT.
MoneyGram processes 10% of its transactions between the US and Mexico using XRP.
A vietnam based crypto exchange called VinDax was hacked late this week and lost around 500k in cryptocurrencies.
Hugh Haney, who is associated with the silk road, pled guilty in New York for laundering $19 million in Bitcoin in early 2018.
- US Customs agency to track oil imports using blockchain tech - The Block
- Little-known Asian crypto exchange VinDAX got hacked; lost ‘half a million USD’ worth of tokens - The Block
- Chinese police arrest former Bitmain employee, who is now CEO of its rival MicroBT - The Block
- MoneyGram processes 10% of US-Mexico transactions via Ripple solution that uses XRP - The Block
- Silk Road Seller Pleads Guilty to Money Laundering $19 Million With Bitcoin - CoinDesk