Today's blockchain and cryptocurrency headlines
Bitcoin is even at $8,849
XRP is even at 28 cents
and Ethereum is up 1% at $187
Top gainers in the last 24 hours:
Dentacoin, up 15%
Ignis, up 14%
Tencent has been approved by the Hong Kong SFC to open a blockchain based virtual bank.
Fairfax’s retirement system pension funds have doubled their position in Morgan Creek Digital.
The FBI director called cryptocurrency a "significant issue" when speaking to the US Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee.
Crypto related and blockchain jobs have increased by 26% since 2018.
Bakkt’s monthly bitcoin futures have hit an all-time-high of $15 million.
- FBI Director: Cryptocurrency Is 'Significant Issue' for Law Enforcement - CoinDesk
- Chinese tech giant Tencent granted Hong Kong license to open 'virtual bank' - The Block
- Crypto and Blockchain Jobs Have Increased By 26% Since 2018: Research - CoinDesk
- Pension Funds Double Crypto Asset Exposure in Morgan Creek's Fund to 1% - CoinDesk
- Bakkt's monthly bitcoin futures hit all-time-high of $15M - The Block