Today's blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Bitcoin is up 1% at $8,806
XRP is up half a percent at 27 cents
and Ethereum is up half a percent at $185
Those are your leaders by market cap
Top gainers in the last 24 hours:
Grin up 17% and
Dentacoin, up 15%
Lolli landed a huge partnership for the Chinese Singles Day—they’re working with Alibaba.
Benoit Cœure is set to head the newly created innovation hub of the bank for international settlements.
Canaan Creative, a bitcoin miner manufacturer is set to hold an IPO later this month.
UPS is working with HerdX to track, monitor and deliver a shipment of beef from Kansas to Tokyo.
The Banque de France, France’s central bank is hiring a blockchain analyst
- ECB's Benoit Cœure to head a group focusing on fintech and digital currencies - The Block
- Bitmain rival Canaan Creative set for Nov. 20 IPO on Nasdaq - The Block
- UPS Ships Beef to Japan, Tracked and Monitored Using Blockchain Tech - CoinDesk
- Alibaba Offers Bitcoin Rewards Through Lolli Shopping App for 'Singles Day' - CoinDesk
- French Central Bank Job Posting Reveals Digital Currency Program - CoinDesk