Today's blockchain and cyrptocurrency headlines
Bitcoin is up 0.5% at $8,543
XRP is up 1% at 26 cents
and Ethereum is up 1% at $184
Top gainers in the last 24 hours:
Enigma up 25%
Game Credits up 21%
Etherparty up 19%
and Dentacoin up 15%
Bitcoin Cash had a hard fork at the end of this week that resulted in a split of mining pool opinions as well.
A unit of the Ukrainian railways got caught red-handed diverting company electricity to mine bitcoin.
Revolut is talking to investors and looking to raise 500 million in new funding.
Binance has added the Turkish Lira in it’s direct fiat-to-crypto buying facility.
Facebook’s Libra testnet has deployed 34 projects and logged over 51,000 transactions.
- Ukrainian Railways Branch Caught Mining Crypto With State Power - CoinDesk
- Crypto-friendly investing app Revolut in talks to raise $500M for global expansion - The Block
- As Bitcoin Cash Hard Forks, Unknown Mining Pool Continues Old Chain - CoinDesk
- German Regulator Orders ‘KaratGold Coin’ Issuer to Cease Operations - CoinDesk
- Facebook's Libra testnet has logged over 51,000 transactions, deployed 34 projects - The Block
- Binance adds support for Turkish lira for direct crypto purchases - The Block