Today's blockchain and cryptocurrency headlines
Bitcoin is 2.5% at $7,544
XRP is up 1.6% at 22 cents
and Ethereum is up 1% at $148
Top gainers in the last 24 hours:
Odyssey, up 22%
Kadena has set its first project—the tracking of CBD oil.
The NYDIG has locked down an approval from the SEC to offer institutional investors shares of a new fund that is built around bitcoin futures.
The SEC is looking for Telegram’s former chief investment advisor to testify related to the Telegram GRAM sale.
The Bank of China has issued 20 billion yuan in blockchain based bonds for small enterprises.
Coinbase’s debit card has offered support for DAI.
- Coinbase’s Visa debit card adds support for DAI stablecoin - The Block
- Bank of China Issues $2.8B in Bonds for Small Businesses Using Blockchain Tech - CoinDesk
- Asset Manager Secures SEC Approval to Create Novel Bitcoin Futures Fund - CoinDesk
- Kadena Blockchain Taps Healthcare Data Firm to Track Medical Cannabis Product - CoinDesk
- SEC Reveals Telegram's Communications With Investors, Seeks to Question Advisor - CoinDesk