Today's blockchain and cryptocurrency headlines
Bitcoin is up 1% at $6,838
XRP is down 3% at 19 cents
and Ethereum down 1% at $127
Top gainers in the last 24 hours:
Counterparty, up 13%
Kraken is in the headlines as an ex-employee is suing the company for unethical and illegal tactics in a discrimination lawsuit.
Ernst & Young has made its token and smart contract review service available for public testing in an open beta.
HTC is cutting jobs, but remaining focused on a handful of high-end products, including the EXODUS.
Fenbushi a blockchain venture firm has thrown its hat into the staking business ring.
Authorities in China’s Hunan provence are investigating blockchain-based fitness app Qubu.
- Ex-Kraken Employee Alleges 'Unethical and Illegal Tactics' in Discrimination Lawsuit - CoinDesk
- EY Launches Token and Smart Contract Testing Service in Open Beta - CoinDesk
- HTC to Increase Focus on Blockchain Phones, AI After New Staff Cuts - CoinDesk
- Blockchain venture firm Fenbushi gets into staking business, aiming to attract the Asian market - The Block
- Chinese authorities investigating blockchain-based fitness app Qubu for alleged illegal fundraising - The Block