Today's blockchain and cryptocurrency headlines
Bitcoin is up 1% at $7,177
XRP is up 2% at 19 cents
and Ethereum up 1% at $128
Top gainers in the last 24 hours:
Decentraland , up 19%
NavCoin up 18%
Robinhood is facing a fine for failing to ensure the best execution when routing customer orders.
Blockstream is making an effort to keep the peace on the lightning network with Watchtowers
Ripple has taken on more funding in a 200 million series C led by Tetragon.
Coinbase CEO Brian Armstrong has been awarded a U.S. patent for a Bitcoin sending method.
A British national has been extradited to the U.S. for his alleged participation in “The Dark Overlord” hacker group.
- Robinhood fined $1.25M for failing to ensure best execution when routing customer orders - The Block
- Blockstream's 'Watchtowers' Will Bring a New Justice System to the Lightning Network - CoinDesk
- Ripple Raises $200M in Series-C Round Led by Tetragon - CoinDesk
- Coinbase CEO Armstrong Wins Patent for Tech Allowing Users to Email Bitcoin - CoinDesk
- Alleged 'Dark Overlord' Hacker Gang Member Extradited to US - CoinDesk