Today's blockchain and cryptocurrency headlines
Bitcoin is down half a percent at $7,156
XRP is down 1% at 19 cents
and Ethereum is down half a percent at $127
Top gainers in the last 24 hours:
Counterparty, up 13%
Eight congressmen have asked the IRS to clarify crypto tax rules around airdrops and forks.
The french financial markets authority has granted its first approval for an ICO.
Binance has invested in crypto derivatives platform FTX.
The SEC has settled charges against an ICO issuer and levied a $250k fine.
Blockchain (dot) com has added support for the british pound sterling.
- SEC settles charges against ICO issuer, imposes $250k fine - The Block
- As Brexit looms, Blockchain.com’s crypto exchange adds support for GBP, with UK Faster Payments Scheme - The Block
- French regulator grants its first approval for an initial coin offering - The Block
- US Lawmakers Ask IRS to Clarify Crypto Tax Rules Around Airdrops, Forks in New Letter - CoinDesk
- Binance Invests Undisclosed Sum in Crypto Derivatives Platform FTX - CoinDesk