Today's blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Bitcoin is up half a percent at $7,183
XRP is up 1.5% at 19 cents
and Ethereum is up 2% at $129
Top gainers in the last 24 hours:
LBRY credits, up 37%
Primecoin up 23%
Bitwise has penned a new letter to the SEC trying to address their ETF concerns.
USPTO sides with Disney over Tron foundation's attempts to trademark Tron, TronNetwork and Tronix.
The SEC is postponing a decision on a proposal filed by Wilshire Phoenix until February.
The Chinese internet giant Alibaba Group has won two U.S. patents designed to make its blockchain network safer and faster.
Blockchain security firm CipherTrace has partnered with the Anti-Human Trafficking Intelligence Initiative to track cryptocurrency transactions from suspected traffickers.
- Bitwise writes to SEC again, saying it is ‘committed’ to creating a bitcoin ETF - The Block
- Tron Foundation partner sought U.S. trademarks but Disney pushed back and won - The Block
- SEC Punts Decision on Wilshire Phoenix's Bitcoin ETF Proposal to February - CoinDesk
- Alibaba Patents Would Secure, Accelerate Its Consortium Blockchain - CoinDesk
- CipherTrace to Tackle 'Modern-Day Slavery' With Crypto Analytics - CoinDesk