Today's blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Bitcoin is up 1% at $7,302
XRP is up 3% at 19 cents
and Ethereum is up 2.5% at $127
Top gainers in the last 24 hours:
LBRY credits, up 17%
Bitfinex has beefed up its KYC process.
Virgil Griffith, the ethereum research scientist, has been denied bail by the US attorney’s office.
Google has suspended MetaMask’s Android client from its app store.
Project Sand Dollar will kick off today in Exuma.
Swiss president Ueli Maurer stated that Libra does not have a chance of being successful.
- Bitfinex tightens its KYC process, asking verified users to submit additional information - The Block
- Central Bank of The Bahamas to begin piloting digital currency - The Block
- Google suspends MetaMask's Android client; rejects appeal - The Block
- Ethereum research scientist Virgil Griffith denied bail in North Korea case - The Block
- Swiss president: The current form of Facebook's Libra has 'failed' - The Block