Today's blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Bitcoin is up 2% at $7,463
XRP is up 1% at 19 cents
and Ethereum is up 2% $136
Top gainers in the last 24 hours:
Dash up 12%
China’s State Intellectual Property Office is re-evaluating and revising its application guidebook for blockchain patents.
This week Ethereum completed its second hard fork in less than 30 days.
A dark web drug dealer has been arraigned in federal court in Brooklyn for dealing in exchange for bitcoin.
Bitcoin was up late this week after a US attack killed a top iranian military commander
- China's revised patent rules adjust process for applications focused on blockchain, AI - The Block
- Compared to Gaming and Gambling Dapps, DeFi Is Still Behind - CoinDesk
- Muir Glacier: Ethereum Hard Forks for Second Time in One Month - CoinDesk
- US Citizen Accepting Bitcoin for Narcotics Indicted by DOJ - CoinDesk
- Bitcoin Jumps 5%, Gaining With Gold, After US Kills Top Iranian Official - CoinDesk