Today's blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Bitcoin is up slightly at $8,642
XRP is up 3% at 23 cents
and Ethereum is up 2% at $167
Top gainers in the last 24 hours:
Sirin labs token up 25%
Pivx up 19%
Bitcoin sV up 18%
Australian firm Raiz is launching a micro-investment fund with Gemini as the custodian.
The ousting of Bitmain's largest shareholder seems to be complete for the time being.
Canada is hammering out the details around a $130K development deal for blockchain steel tracking.
Monerium is set to issue e-money on Algorand’s proof of stake blockchain protocol platform.
UK’s tax authority wants to deploy a blockchain analytics tool to catch crypto cybercriminals.
- Investing spare change in bitcoin - Australian firm launching a fund with Gemini as the custodian - The Block
- How Was It Possible for Bitmain to Oust Its Largest Shareholder Overnight? - CoinDesk
- Canada Forges $130,000 Development Deal for Steel-Tracking Blockchain - CoinDesk
- Monerium to issue e-money on Alogrand's proof-of-stake blockchain protocol - The Block
- UK’s tax authority wants to deploy a blockchain analytics tool to catch crypto cybercriminals - The Block