Today's blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Bitcoin is down 4% at $8517
XRP is down 3% at 23 cents
and Ethereum is down 5% at $217
Top gainers in the last 24 hours:
Universa up 37%
Polymath up 33%
Ether Zero up 21%
Steven Seagal settle ICO endorsement disclosure charges with the SEC this week for his involvement with the Bitcoiin (B2G) ICO.
FBI report shows kidnapping victims have paid $144 million in Bitcoin.
Binance CEO CZ’s net worth has doubled in the past year.
Coronavirus has the markets down including Bitcoin which fell nearly $2000 but has rebounded slightly.
- Actor Steven Seagal settles 'Bitcoiin' ICO endorsement disclosure charges with SEC - The Block
- Victims have paid $144M in bitcoin as ransom over last six years, says FBI agent - The Block
- Binance CEO’s net worth has doubled in the past year at $2.6B, according to Hurun - The Block
- CoinDesk — Leader in blockchain news.
- Coronavirus Hits US Stocks, Bitcoin Climbs, Haven Status Unclear - CoinDesk