Today's blockchain and cryptocurrency headlines
Bitcoin is up 1% at 6,793
Ethereum is up 1% at $143
and XRP is up slightly at 18 cents
Top gainers in the last 24 hours:
Cybervein up 35%
Storj up 19%
Tezos staking service is big business for Coinbase Custody.
The SEC is suing a couple in texas for allegedly defrauding hundreds of investors.
Binance has removed the mention of any affiliation with Visa from their Binance card website.
Anchorage added support for XRP.
Thesis closed another round of funding this week as it prepares for the tBTC launch later this month.
- Binance quietly scrubs Visa mentions from its payment card website - The Block
- Coinbase Custody is the biggest Tezos staking service, despite charging higher fees - The Block
- SEC charges Texas couple in fraudulent water-backed crypto token scheme - The Block
- Venture production studio Thesis closes a $7.7 million funding round as it prepares for tBTC's launch in April - The Block
- Crypto custodian Anchorage adds support for XRP - The Block