Today's blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Bitcoin is down 6% at 6,900
Ethereum is down 7% at $157
and XRP is down 6% at 19 cents
Top gainers in the last 24 hours:
Karatgold up 37%
Crypto market maker B2C2 has acquired an equity stake in the exchange LGO.
The bitcoin cash hash rate seems to be falling following the network's halving.
Nasdaq-listed bitcoin mining hardware maker Canaan lost $148.6M in 2019
Bitcoin halving that should take place next month has people talking.
Gemini announces support for first stablecoin: Dai.
Fold is gearing up to join the VISA fintech program and launch a VISA debit card
- Visa Teams With Startup Fold for Bitcoin Rewards on New Card - Bloomberg
- Bitcoin mining hardware maker Canaan lost $148.6M in 2019, according to new financials - The Block
- Crypto exchange Gemini is adding a stablecoin to its list of tradable assets - The Block
- Bitcoin Cash hash rate drops following block reward halving - The Block
- What crypto exchanges are saying about the upcoming bitcoin block reward halving - The Block
- Crypto market maker B2C2 acquires equity stake in bitcoin exchange LGO - The Block