Today's blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Bitcoin is up 6.5% at 9,662
Ethereum is up 4.5% at $202
and XRP is up 2% at 20 cents
Top gainers in the last 24 hours:
Crypterium up 30%
Matic network, up 20%
Reddcoin up 16%
The New York Digital Investment Group discloses an unknown 140 million bitcoin fund.
The correlation between Bitcoin and the S&P 500 has reached a 2 month low
Reddit is beta testing two ethereum-based tokens for users to collect rewards.
After the halving shakeup in the mining sector Lubian is now the 6th largest mining pool.
- Firm With Ties To Former ‘Sheriff Of Wall Street’ Discloses $140 Million Bitcoin Fund
- Bitcoin's correlation to stocks has declined significantly - The Block
- Reddit Rolls Out 'Community Points' on Ethereum to Incentivize Positive Behavior - CoinDesk
- Little-known Lubian is now one of bitcoin's biggest mining pools - The Block
- Visa is seeking a patent for 'digital fiat currency' – and the filing points to a central bank use case - The Block
- First State-Owned Entity Joins Libra Association - CoinDesk
- Aggrieved Investors Mull Suing Telegram Over Canceled TON Blockchain Project - CoinDesk