Today's blockchain and cryptocurrency headlines
Bitcoin is down half a percent at $9,375
Ethereum is up 4% at $218
and XRP is down slightly at 20 cents
Top gainers in the last 24 hours:
Bancor up 29%
Storm up 17%
VeChain is working on a drug tracing platform for Bayer.
Floating Point Group has closed a $2 million seed round.
Kingdom Trust will launch the Kingdom Trust Choice platform with a unified retirement account.
The Stellar foundations development fund has loaned the firm SatoshiPay half a million
- VeChain to Develop Drug-Tracing Platform for Pharma Giant Bayer - CoinDesk
- Crypto trading platform closes $2 million seed round backed by Naval Ravikant, AngelList - The Block
- Stellar Throws SatoshiPay a $550K Lifeline After Coronavirus Knocks Out Series A - CoinDesk
- Floating Point Group, An MIT Crypto Fintech Startup, Modernizes Digital Currency Trading
- Kingdom Trust Rolls Out An IRA That Can Hold Any Asset