Today's blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Bitcoin is up 1% at $9,153
Ethereum is up 0.5% at $233
and XRP is up 3% at 20 cents
Top gainers in the last 24 hours:
Algorand up 32%
Aave up 20%
and Stellar up 17%
The US Department of Energy has awarded a $1 million grant to software company infoBeyond Technology.
The Bank of Thailand has confirmed that they are actively using their CBDC.
The Malaysian financial regulator has clarified that Binance is not authorized to operate in the country
Jae Woo Kim of New York was arrested on charges of defrauding investorsof more than $4.5 million.
- U.S. officials award $1 million to company studying blockchain's use in power grid security - The Block
- Binance is not authorized to operate in Malaysia, says the country's financial regulator - The Block
- New Yok Man Charged With Wire Fraud In Alleged Multi-Million Dollar Cryptocurrency Investment Scheme | USAO-NDCA | Department of Justice
- BOT cryptocurrency rolled out for businesses before public debut
- NCLA Stands up for Bitcoin Investors in Suit Against IRS for Unlawful Seizure of Private Financial Data