Today's blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Bitcoin is down 4% at $11,160
Ethereum is up 2.5% at $366
and XRP is up 5% at 28 cents
Top gainers in the last 24 hours:
Hedge Trade up 37%
and bluezelle up 30%
Bitcoin tested 12k yesterday and saw 12% drop in 6 minutes as it met a wall of futures positions
Decentralized exchange volumes rose to 4.3 billion in July.
Coinbase launched a 2% rewards program on DAI stablecoin accounts.
The number of Robinhood users holding Kodak jumped 1200% on government loan.
Japanese brave browser users are on the deck to receive BAT tokens as rewards for web browsing.
- Coinbase Now Offers 2% Rewards on Dai Stablecoin Accounts - CoinDesk
- The number of Robinhood users holding Kodak stocks soars after Trump admin announces $765M loan - The Block
- Brave browser's Japanese users will soon be able to receive BAT token - The Block
- Decentralized exchange volumes surged to $4.3 billion in July, breaking monthly record - The Block
- Bitcoin and Ethereum crash by more than 12% in 6 minutes as more than $1B of positions gets liquidated - The Block