Today's blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Bitcoin is up 1.5% at $10,992
Ethereum is up 2% at $386
and XRP is up 2% at 25 cents
Top gainers in the last 24 hours:
Uniswap up 32%
Loopring up 27%
and NEO up 19%
The US Homeland Security Dept. has opened a competition to crowdsource a digital wallet design.
Two Russian Nationals have been charged with extorting over 16.8 million from crypto exchange customers.
Decentralized exchange volumes are still soaring – showing almost 15 billion month to date.
DEX aggregator ParaSwap raised 2.7 million in seed funding
Uniswap airdropped their new UNI token causing a stir
- US Homeland Security Challenges Freelancers to Design It a Digital Wallet - CoinDesk
- Uniswap Recaptures DeFi Buzz With UNI Token's Airdropped Debut - CoinDesk
- Russian nationals charged with extorting over $16.8M from crypto exchange customers - The Block
- DEX volumes continue to soar in September, crossing almost $15 billion month-to-date - The Block
- DEX aggregator ParaSwap raises $2.7 million in seed funding - The Block