Today's blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Brought to you by ungrocery.com
Bitcoin is down slightly at $10,607
Ethereum is down 1% at $337
and XRP is down 1% at 24 cents
Top gainers in the last 24 hours:
Ren up 15%
Tim Draper is leading a series A for the india based exchange Unocoin.
KPMG is working on a blockchain solution for measuring and reporting greenhouse gas emissions.
Riot Blockchain has picked up 2500 more Bitmain mining rigs.
Google lists as candidate for EOS Block Producer.
South Korea’s Central Bank is on track to test digital currency with pilot transactions next year.
- Block.one Welcomes Google Cloud to the EOS Community - Block.one
- Riot Blockchain Continues Hash Rate Expansion to 2.3 EH/s and Provides Deployment Update
- KPMG To Offer New Climate Accounting Capability To Help Clients Measure Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Tim Draper Leads Targeted $5M Series A for India Crypto Exchange Unocoin - CoinDesk
- South Korea's central bank is on track to test digital currency next year - The Block