Today's blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Brought to you by ungrocery.com
Bitcoin is down 1% at $15,463
Ethereum is up 3.5% at $460
and XRP is up 1% at 26 cents
Top gainers in the last 24 hours:
Yearn.finance up 45%
Aave up 25%
Synthetix up 15%
The DOJ is working to stop Visa’s 5.3 billion dollar acquisition of Plaid.
Grayscale's Ethereum Trust crossed $1Billion in assets under management.
Square reports $1.63 billion in bitcoin sales in the Q3.
OKEx hires external legal counsel to resolve withdrawal issues.
ArDrive launches on Arweave.
- DOJ complaint re:Visa&Plaid
- Grayscale on Twitter: "MILESTONE: Grayscale #Ethereum Trust has just hit $1 billion AUM! As the first publicly-quoted $ETH investment product in the US and the second #digitalcurrency investment product to become an SEC reporting company, we're proud of the milestones so far. https://t.co/lgnBxHZR20 https://t.co/QFtnFQSDDy" / Twitter
- Square reports $1.63 billion in bitcoin sales for the third quarter via its Cash App - The Block
- ‘Permanent Dropbox’ App Launches on Arweave - CoinDesk
- OKEx says it has hired 'external legal counsel' to help resolve withdrawal issues - The Block